OLD BACKSTAGE
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
 
NOW I KNOW WHY VAN GOGH CUT OFF HIS EAR

So, here's a top three list of things that I absolutely HATE doing:

*Packing all of my shit that somehow multiplied into 10 times MORE shit in a year.
*Scrubbing toilets and cleaning bathrooms
*Painting

I think last item is just about my all-time, least-favorite thing to do EVER. I'd much sooner clean a toilet than paint a wall. I'll even clean YOUR toilet if you'll paint for me. I hate, hate, hate it.

Of course, I have four very large walls in Chelmsford that are begging for two coats of paint and I've found every excuse in the book to put it off. I have one week left to pack all much shit (that's multiplied and spawned NEW shit), clean my current apartment for my sister, paint walls and clean toilets in Chelmsford, and move all of my shit over THERE so it can begin the incubation process and start the "Taunia's Shit Reproduction" process all over again.

I'd rather do any of it than paint. I can't even give you a good reason why I hate it so much. I just do. Oh no, I know why I hate it! Because painting blows.

In addition to all of this moving nonsense, I also have a gig in Portland, ME on Saturday. We're staying over in Maine and then I have to be back on Sunday for my private student's recital in Boston. What dickhead planned THIS weekend while I was moving? Oh yeah, I'm the dickhead.

Thankfully, I have no lessons next week so I have a full week to lounge around and procrastinate and get nothing done.

Must.

Paint.

Gah.


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing