OLD BACKSTAGE
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
 
THINGS THAT AMUSE ME

My own personal amusement:

1. Classmates.com runs their ads all over the place and there's this one chick who looks like a twin of Dustin Hoffman in the movie Tootsie:







2. There's an Italian Restaraunt in Wilmington called Rocco's. Just lask week on their "billboard" it said "WHY EAT FAKE ITALIAN WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE REAL THING HERE?" This week: "CORN BEEF & CABBAGE DINNER -ST. PATRICK'S DAY!" Yeah, Rocco. If I'm going to eat bland Irish food, why eat fake Irish? I can have the real deal from my 100% Irish mom!





3. And I thought *I* was a music whore!





4. The very reason why I should not be left alone in the kitchen:



Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing