OLD BACKSTAGE
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
 
A STARTLING DISCOVERY

For a few days now, I've had a nagging feeling that my puppy Julip strongly resembles someone or something. I've watched her closely waiting for any indication, any trace of this face lodged in my subconscious. I had almost given up until this morning, when it suddenly dawned on me:



Yes, my friends...Julip's double, her twin, quite likely separated at birth, is none other than that carnivorous thief, The Hamburglar.

Obviously, this is quite a shocking discovery. But as I dug deeper, I realized that Julip may not have a twin at all:



I'm housing a known fugitive. The only good thing is that I'll be well fed.
So just remember: if you're at a BBQ at my house this summer, protect your burgers. She can't control herself. Besides, she's on the McDonald's payroll and a pup's got to scratch out a dollar and keep up her rep, yo.


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing