OLD BACKSTAGE
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
 
FROM NOW ON, I ALWAYS WEAR SOCKS

I love my puppy but I am highly unimpressed with her this morning. I woke at up at 6:00 am to the sound of her vomiting on my bed. Gross. I'm pretty sure it's because she eats everything in site- including the tree branches outside and the bunny poop from the bunny we have in the backyard. The vet says it's likely because of that and the excitement of living in a new home.

I got up to clean the sheets and toss them in the wash, and as I went to lean over the bed I stepped in a pile of poop.

Yes, in my bare feet.

Good morning to you too.



Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing