OLD BACKSTAGE
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
 
SODERFEST #33

15 yrs ago I was 18 and graduating from high school.
11 yrs ago, I was 22 and graduating from college.

On Friday 2/18, I'll be 33 yrs old and a grown up. When I was a kid, I used to think my teachers who were in their 30s were OLD. I wonder if my students look at me and think the same thing now? Eh, no matter. Can't change how old I am. Sometimes it's too old and sometimes it's too young, but either way it's me! I'm lucky to have a good life and a lot of love in it.

Speaking of love, I've picked out the puppy that my dad will get for me for my birthday:


JULEP


Julep is in a rescue shelter in Kentucky and will be brought up to me here in Boston on 2/26. It's a little risky taking a puppy unseen, but I spoke with the foster care woman and she and I had a long conversation about what a great puppy she is. She looks almost exactly like my first dog Puppy, and she has this look about her that says she just wants a good home. I'm SO excited to get her and love her!

Also, for anyone interested, we're (All About Buford) doing a concert ON my birthday!
I'll leave the details below if you'd like to stop by. I've got lots of festivities planned from Thurs-Sunday for Soderfest, so I'll give you the scoop on all the joyous activities next week. Now I have to go find a tiara....

SODERFEST! LIVE AT THE ME & THEE COFFEEHOUSE!
28 Mugford St.
Marblehead, MA
781.631.8987
Tickets $12
Directions
Split Bill with Jim's Big Ego


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing