OLD BACKSTAGE
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
 
IT'S TRUE, BECAUSE I READ IT ON THE PRESTIGIOUS INTERNET**

From the equally prestigious go-quiz.com:

Nothing is more important to a person than their name. It is a label we are given at birth and therefore can affect our personality as we grow up and become individuals. Name acronyms have been around for a very long time. This generator will take your real name or blog/journal username and tell you what each letter of it means about your personality. Do your own or do one for a friend or girlfriend!
The things you learn about yourself or others in this test may be important!


TTechnological
AAltruistic
UUnforgettable
NNerdy
IInnocent
AAppealing



Not satisfied, I dug deeper:

DDelightful
IInfluential
VVain
AAwkward
TTough
AAdventurous
UUnreal
NNaughty
IInnocent
AAccurate



Still, not satisfied...I continued the quest for the real me:

QQuick
UUseful
EEntertaining
EExhausting
NNew
TTasty
AAmorous
UUnforgettable
NNaughty
IIrresistible
AAppealing

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com


I think we've found it! Anything that says I'm "TASTY" is just fine by me. And just in case you weren't aware, I'm also NEW. And USEFUL! Don't forget people, this is highly scientific evidence that I'm supposed to be a Queen. I'm going to have to upgrade from Diva.

It's a good thing I found this. After all, The things you learn about yourself or others in this test may be important!


(I'd like to also note my amusement that the things you learn MAY be important. Maybe not. In any case, you should be prepared...just in case they are important.)

Go ahead. Try it. You know you want to. Post your important results in the comments section. Of course, if the things you learned aren't important, don't bother.

**Ok, I stole that line from Ben and Amy, who stole it from someone else.


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing