OLD BACKSTAGE
Monday, January 24, 2005
 
OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL

For most of last week, I was home sick with mouse invasions and a stomach bug. I fortunately rid myself of both yesterday - finally! One of my student's parents recommended a sonic device that costs $40, but being the thrifty gal I am I ordered 6 for $23 on Ebay and begged the seller to send it to me ASAP. I got them Saturday in the mail, plugged them in and haven't see or heard a mouse since. Yeah for technology!

The stomach bug was not as easy to cure. I started feeling icky on Wednesday and by Thursday and Friday was REALLY sick. I'm not sure if it was a virus or something I ate, but I was mad sick. By Saturday I was feeling slightly better, but not up to getting dressed.

Being the best friend that she is, Suzanne came over on Saturday night in the blizzard to keep me company. We decided to play Scrabble (i.e. I forced her to play) and it was "Extreme Scrabble." That shit took 3.5 hours to finish. Looky here:



I touched up the photos a bit so you could see the "extremeness" of the game. Kinda like the funky lighting at extreme bowling, because I'm cool like dat.

I'm one of those annoying people who comes up with words quickly and wants you to hurry your shit up, and Suzanne likes to really concentrate and find the best play possible. I'm really no fun to play games with, I kinda suck...unless you're just like me and hard-core (Ben).


Who's better than me?!?!? (See why I suck to play with?)


Anyhow, we ended up watching a lot of VH1 after that. We're both addicted to Surreal Life and Peter Brady, who has the hottest Brady body I have ever seen. Meow!

****************************************


Sunday we woke up to 3 ft of snow. I LOVE snow, that is until I have to remove that shit from my driveway. My snowblower was being fussy and ran out of gas, so Suzanne and I shoveled the driveways by hand. HOLY CRAP. I'm so spoiled with a snowblower.


WORKING HARD


UNIMPRESSED


WELCOME TO NEW ENGLAND!


Well, there's the snow report. Have fun building snowmen and sledding!


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing