OLD BACKSTAGE
Saturday, September 18, 2004
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POP!


Today is my dad's birthday! He tells everyone he's 59, when in reality he's 58. He considers his first 9 months in the womb some of the best months of his life...and he will argue his age with you until you just give up and let him have his way.

I'm pretty sure the government won't go along with you on that though, Dad. Don't be expecting that social security check a year earlier. (But hey, it could be worse....you could be me and not expect to EVER see a social security check!)

I have a gig tonight, so I can't spend it with my pop. So, here's the official shout-out to chet: Happy Birthday. I'm sure you and the dogs have a grand celebration planned!

Want to wish my dad a happy birthday? Send him an email HERE!


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing