OLD BACKSTAGE
Thursday, September 23, 2004
 
Come on, sistah. Snap out of it!

Can someone please explain to me why Britney Spears keeps looking more and more like she just rolled out of a trailor parked next to a swamp in the deep south? I don't know if this is a new phenomenon or not or if I've just recently noticed it. Woman, you have more money than God! Why are you going around with the pockets hanging out of your shorts and your hair pulled up in a scrunchy? A scrunchy!??! I expect far more from my uber-wealthy, doted-upon, iconic celebrities. I mean shit, at least you could have the thing encrusted with diamonds or something.

And another thing oh-so-Brittney of late: the gaping mouth. Britney, is everything REALLY that goddamned funny? I mean, I can see your pancreas because your mouth is open so frickin' wide:



I swear, every picture I've seen of her lately has this same wide-open mouth. She looks like a muppet: you could flip the top part of her head back. At least Madonna had the good sense to stick her tounge in there and close that shit up.

Now you're probably thinking that I'm just another Britney basher, but my friends you are wrong. I love the Spearster. Honest. I mean, she can't sing worth anything...but she's damn entertaining to watch. And when she's done up all perdy-like she looks pretty hot:



Note: I do not have a collection of Britney photos lest you thing I am some wacko. I just found that on Google for you to make my point. Honest. Seriously. Ok, maybe 5 or so and my Tiger Beat Magazine.

Wait a second, I may have just dated myself with a Tiger Beat reference for a lame-ass joke. Fuck.

While perusing through Google for a good pic of BS, I noticed that some people actually went as far as to draw or paint her:



I'm completely fascinated by this. I mean, I work from home and have a lot of spare time, but I can't imagine having THIS much spare time - unless someone was going to pay me for it. I wonder if Britney surfs around the web and looks for shit like this and gets all spooked out? Hell, nobody is drawing pictures of me. Hmpf.

I did happen upon this site though: zindy.zone.dk.

Girlfriend has TALENT. Seriously. Check her stuff out. But back to Miss Thang, now...

Apparently she's now married. Have you checked out the boyfriend? He's got two kids with some gal that hates Britney for stealing her man. I mean, Jerry Springer is going to be breaking this up any day now. Toxic, indeed.

Have you SEEN Justin lately?!? Girlfriend done gone lost her mind and it ain't but a damn shame.














Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing