OLD BACKSTAGE
Sunday, August 22, 2004
 
DOGS, DOGS, DOGS

Ok, if you haven't read the previous entry yet...go read that and come back to this one. I promise, this entry will be much, much funnier. For those of you who HAVE read the aforementioned entry, you'll love this gem that I have for you today!

What would you do if you were in sunny, warm Aruba? Would it be pester your daughter at home? If that's what you answered...BINGO! You win a prize.

My father has been away for exactly three days and he couldn't stand not knowing how the dogs were. Here is the email I got from him only moments ago.

Are you taking good care of my dogs? I trust that they are safe and well, and that you are giving them lots of love. Bailey likes to cuddle up when he sleeps. Give him lots of kisses. Of course, I hope you are doing well too.

Your father


Appparently, my father has had a bit too much sun because he forgets that Bailey was sprayed by a skunk right in the choppers. Bailey receives no kisses from me. Nuh uh.

As I type this, the dogs are both lying at my feet. They really are too cute.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a change of heart tomorrow at 5am when I have to make the feeding rounds.


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing