OLD BACKSTAGE
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Back at the doubleya doublya

That's right kids, I've abandoned the no-carb thing. I mean, was I on CRACK? I love pizza too much. Way too much.

I decided to go back to Weight Watchers because it's the only thing that ever worked for me, and I should just stick with it. I went and weighed in only to find that my scale at home is TEN POUNDS lighter than their scale. Ouch.

After weighing in, I went to the store and spent $100.00 on low-point/WW friendly items. I had cleared out my cabinets of all my shitty Atkins stuff** and needed some food. I'm on a mission.

Up to this point I've always wanted to lose weight for vanity reasons - to look better. I've been doing a lot of thinking about my health and I need to get my ass in gear. I'm 32, take insulin and high blood pressure medications and I am completely petrified of dying. Seriously...I just want to live as long as possible. So, I'm back.

I promise I won't be obnoxious talking about it all the time on here, I'll just give you the big updates (10, 20, etc).

So, here's to low points, high fiber, and living until I'm 105!


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing