OLD BACKSTAGE
Monday, April 05, 2004
 
ON THE RADIO....CORRECTION - DATE(Sing it, Donna!)

I have NO idea how I finagled this, but I got us booked
to appear on the Matty in the Morning show on Kiss 108 FM
to promote our upcoming DVD release concert!

For those of you NOT in the Boston area, I'll tell you that
they have a HUGE listenership - like 100s of thousands and they're
(I think) the #1 morning show in the Boston area for contemporary
pop music.



If you get Boston radio, turn your dial to Kiss 108 (107.9) around
8:00 on THURSDAY, April 8th. We're scheduled for 8:10 - plus or minus
a few minutes.

We'll be doing a little jingle for them and promoting the show!


Powered by Blogger

THE ONLY RINGS I EVER GET:

« ? A day in the life # »

< ? bostonites # >

OTHER SUPERSTARS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:

(a) musings

Echoes of a Dream

Pound The Sneeze

Superelastic Iconoclastic

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing